Friday, July 2, 2010

TK Sports goes to ESPN the Weekend

TK Sportsnet went to ESPN the weekend in Orlando, Florida and had the chance to hang out with many of sports elite athletes. ESPN the weekend went on from February 28th to March 2nd and it was fantastic. The first night was ESPN opening night, there was an introduction and then a globe trotter game were Mike Golic had to dress up as Tinkerbell, ha! In my opinion that was the best night of the weekend. During the weekend there was a sports section at Hollywood studios in Disneyland where you were able to play many sports with no cost, it was very cool.

Child please

Chad Ochocinco was cool, when he was done getting the waitresses number, but he scored a touchdown in globe trotter football.





MR.Clutch



Mr.Clutch a.k.a Adam Vinatieri was my favorite kicker until he went to the team I hate the most team, the Colts, but he won the Patriots 2 super bowls, so I guess I still kinda like




Scotty
I got to take a picture with Michael Jordan's right-hand man, Scotty Pippen, a hall of famer, a tall hall of famer.








The Kick is Good

I was able to catch up with Superbowl champion kicker Garrett Hartley, the one who kicked the game winning kick against the vikings to win 31-28 and advance to the Superbowl.






Bruschi

I got to meet my favorite linebacker, but he kinda squished me.






Shoots and scores

Robert Horry is one of the best three shooters ever to play basketball, even though he looks more like the dunking type.






To the 20, to the 10, touchdown!

I met Stephen Jackson, its just not fair how such a good running back ends up on a bad team.





Jones-Drew

Maurice Jones-Drew is a good running back, but he's really small.



Bloody Ankle


Curt Schilling was one of the best pitchers of all time, and will go down as a hall of famer.

This was an experience TK Sportsnet won't forget, by the way I'm the one on the right, except for Mr. clutch, Horry, Stephen Jackson, and Jones-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment